General Inquiries - Please contact email@example.com
Returns/Exchanges/Shipping - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support - Please contact email@example.com
- You may use the following forms of payment for your online purchase: American Express, Discover, Diners Card, Master Card and Visa.
PLEASE NOTE: The charge on your credit card statement will be from Custom Logos.
- Delivery Options and Fees
- Select from these options for shipment of your order:
- • US Postal Service: 7 to 10 days, no tracking
- • UPS: various options, all packaged can be tracked
- • FED Ex: various options, all packaged can be tracked Shipping and handling charges apply to continental U.S. orders only.
- For international and all other orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your items are in stock your order will ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend and holiday delivery is not available.
- After you place an order on our site, you will receive an email confirmation. Check your order status at any time by clicking on the "Customer Service" tab located at the top right of every page.
- Your credit card is charged when your order is processed for delivery.
- If any of your items are temporarily out of stock, you will be notified promptly by email and you will not charged for that item until it is shipped.
- Canceling an Order
- If you would like to cancel or change an order that you've placed, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but items that have already been processed for shipment cannot be canceled and must be returned or exchanged.
- Return Policy
- Non-damaged merchandise can be returned for an exchange within 15 days of purchase. The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the buyer unless an error was made by the shipper. Manufacturer warrants all merchandise for 90 days from purchase. A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if you have the order's receipt. If a receipt (or copy of the receipt) is not included a merchandise credit will be issued for the time at its current selling price. All merchandise must be new and unworn to qualify for a refund.
- E-Gift Card Return Policy
- E-Gift Cards purchased from ShopAshford.com can be returned within 15 days of purchase. Your E-Gift Card must be unredeemed to receive a full refund within 15 days of purchase. E-Gift Cards do not expire. Any Gift Card with a cash value less than $10 may be redeemed for cash upon request. This rule applies to E-Gift cards, but not bank-issued or 3rd-Party gift cards that can be used anywhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- Secure Site
- The security of the information regarding your order is very important to us. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than www.shopashford.com.
- How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
- Shopashford.com maintains reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information, to protect the personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Nonaffiliated third parties are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality, and are not permitted to use your personal information for marketing purposes, or for any purpose other than that we have requested of them.
- How Can You Access Your Personal Information?
- To access, correct or delete your personal information stored by www.shopashford.com, please log-in and click on the "Account History" page
- Privacy and Secure Shopping
- If you place an order on this site, you'll be asked to set up a password and account. You will be responsible for keeping your password confidential and will bear liability for any activity resulting from its use. Please exit your account at the end of each session. In the event of unauthorized use of your password, notify us immediately.
- Textbooks and Graduation Materials
- This site is not the source for Ashford textbooks and classroom materials. For textbook and graduation materials information, please visit http://ashford.edu/student/bookstore.php